Friday, October 2, 2009

Scallops and Corn, plus Le Fooding

Step 1

This evening, my roomie and I made pan-seared scallops with a corn coulis for dinner, based on this Martha Stewart recipe. It was very simple to make and took less than half an hour. I added jalapenos and we mopped up the delicious sauce with French bread.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5 (served with a Jack Rose cocktail)

Also, a few photos from last week's outing to Le Fooding at P.S. 1. Billy and I went on Saturday night. We managed to taste 5 out of the 6 restaurant dishes (although we were full after 2), plus both of the cocktails, and two flavors of the General Greene ice cream. My favorite dishes were the Black Label burger from Minetta Tavern, Daniel Boulud's Moroccan Couscous topped with grilled lamb, sausage, and chicken, and Steak with Charred Aubergine from Le Chateaubriand from Paris.



No comments: