Thursday, May 21, 2009

vacate


This is what I look like right now. Well, in a sense. I have my bags packed and I'm ready to go. Although, I'm not taking that red suitcase with me, which I bought in Texas during a cross-country drive and quickly realized that it holds probably one day's worth of clothing. I've got my bag packed, my purse is being assembled, my iPod is charging, a glass of wine by my side, and my hat on. Not a thinking hat or anything, just a real hat that I plan on wearing on the plane tomorrow. If this post seems a bit inane or I am coming off as a bit loopy, it's because I just finished a long week of work, with another two busy work weeks behind this one. My vacation is finally hours and not days away. Before I know it, I will be in an air-conditioned car being driven on a freeway in Los Angeles sitting next to Sashi, our dog.

Va va voom, Los Angeles, here we come!

No comments: