Saturday, August 4, 2007

good morning l.a.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

just woke up in l.a. to breakfast made by my sleepy mother and the table set by my silly little brother. i'm finally here for the weekend after a horrendous flying experience with delta. it was surreal. at one point, i was convinced i was on the set of a lynch film--maybe an episode of twin peaks. i left my apartment at 5:30 pm and, after being delayed one hour and then another three hours while on board due to thunderstorms, i finally arrived in los angeles at approximately 2:30 am (5:30 am ny time), amounting my journey to a total of 12 hours.

anyway, i have a few exciting things in store for the weekend that you might get to hear about here, like a possible trip to see pee wee's big adventure, a visit to view the new collection at the awesome l.a. version of opening ceremony, and return to some of my favorite restaurants out here, like chef hiroji's hirozen, quite la brea spot puran's, or maybe my neighborhood staple campanile.

No comments: