Monday, February 8, 2010

SuperBowl



Yes, this is the greatest picture. Congratulations to the Saints. It took me awhile to get over the astonishing loss for the Colts and Peyton Manning. I was pretty heartbroken. For some reason, I decided that I would root for the Colts and I stuck to that decision. And I was fierce about it. Yelling at the plays because you're allowed to yell in football. But, I'm having for the Saints, and for the city of New Orleans, and for that adorable owner of the team whom the interviewer was warning to be careful with the trophy because he's an old man, and especially for the new father of a QB. What an astonishing memory to have, and what a cutie patootie baby boy. So, I'm not that heartbroken after all. It helped, of course, when I swept the betting pool with $150 in winnings. The Colts didn't need that last touchdown anyway. I'm pretty sure they didn't get it on purpose, just to cheer me up.

No comments: