Saturday, November 14, 2009

Letter of Apology

photo via flickr

Dear Blog,

I'm very sorry for not writing posts for you as often as you are used to. I am overwhelmed of late with what seems to be a ceaseless search for acting gigs and day jobs. I am trying to refocus my energies. When I succeed at this, I should be more fully inspired and then I will give you lots of loving little posts. Until then, a letter of apology will have to suffice. Please understand. Now I must be excused, as I am about to put myself in the hands of the least trusted Brooklyn bus line to get me to work on time.

Love,
Marina

P.S. I'm trying to cook up something for tomorrow night. Any suggestions? I have a lot of beautiful basil. Plus a pizza stone and a pasta crank that are beckoning. Or should I finally try my hand at Boeuf Bourguignon?

No comments: